Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go 'round and 'round

Still feeling quiet. I have a half dozen half started posts, and there will likely be a flurry of posts coming in the next few days. But right now, I can't seem to find the words to finish any of them.

I'm working some overtime, but we still got quite a bit done this week.

I've been working 12 hour shifts the last two days, which has thrown me off slightly - but on Friday, finally - I felt balanced again.

The Husband was working on the play-set. The kids were helping him or playing army in the woods. I was washing and putting away the winter coats, cleaning up around the edge of the woods, hanging clothes on the newly built clothes line. While I was carrying brush down the hill towards the fire pit I felt it. Bliss. It was such an ordinary day. Outside work, chores. A normal, plain day. But there it was. Rhythm. It had worked itself out, and suddenly we all seemed to be back in stride.
























No comments: