Thursday, March 11, 2010

now.

The weather has been beautiful (and so needed!) and we've been spending a lot of time just enjoying it, while it lasts! I've been walking 2-3 hours a day. For an hour when the kids get on the bus in the am, just continuing to explore where we live now. Walking for another hour on my lunch break, exploring the University neighborhoods (since we aren't spending money!) and usually about an hour in the evening at work, just pacing the halls reading a book when it's slow.

Today was 65. Unbelievable. I know we could still get a snow storm again, and we probably will. But I'm just enjoying the now.






 Evans hair - all chopped off this week!




2 comments:

Cari said...

I'm soooo glad it's finally becoming spring! Love the pics!

Valkyrie said...

Wow, that is a lot of walking! I love taking long walks. I love how you manage to fit so much into your life and not make the excuse of not having enough time (like I do!). You really are inspiring.