Wednesday, November 16, 2011

and the winner is . . .

The winner of both Radical Homemakers: Reclaiming Domesticity from a Consumer Culture and The Rhythm of Family: Discovering a Sense of Wonder through the Seasons is . . .




findingquality
with the comment:  I love this picture with the hill and trees in the background. The only thing I miss about not going to work is my drive in the fall. I would drive past hills and cows just like this!

shoot me an e-mail at gardenofsimple.gos@gmail.com with your address and I'll send them on their way!

I hope you enjoy both of them as much as I have!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wow! Thanks! I will be emailing you soon! I have to say I really like your blog you are honest and true and you express your thoughts in a way that I think many people can relate to. I know I do. I hope you continue to find the balance you are looking for and I hope you don't mind if I come back to read and get more insight as well.