Thursday, June 3, 2010

My cat hates me.

There's no other explanation for it. She just hates me. Why else would I be cleaning smooshy cat poo from my shower at 5am this morning? And I must love her, or I would have kicked her right in her tush when she pranced in front of me while I was filling the garden and proceeded to poo (butt turned towards me, so she was sure there was no mistaking what she was up to).



She looks cute, but she's evil.






In fact, she's so evil she wouldn't she wouldn't let me get a good picture of her, to prove her cuteness.


can you spot the kitty?


She's like a freaking teenager.

3 comments:

Cari said...

I have a naughty kitty too. We've had enough of it though, we are trying to give her away. It kills me, but I seriously can't deal with it anymore.

Sara said...

She is camera shy! We had an extra catmonaut in our garage last night. My girl cat was NOT happy she probably wished she could crap on something to keep that cat away.

Sorry your kitty is still being a poo head. :(

Valkyrie said...

Yeah, that cat of yours is just ornery.