Monday, January 2, 2012

holiday handmades (from us)

I managed to squeak out almost everything i had planned for homemade gifts this year. A few things had to wait, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I managed to accomplish with a baby who hates to nap!


vanilla extract with family scrapbook cookbooks



vanilla labels here

For the kiddos - 4 ugly monster dolls



instructions here


pajama pants for all (a yearly tradition)


bath sets (all instructions found on pinterest, my gift board)



and a set of  baby blocks for my baby and my niece. These were really fun, quick and easy to do -  instructions here. You could make these look more professional and 'finished' by adding applique and using foam for the inside of the blocks, but for my purposes some simple flannel and stuffing did the trick just fine.


we also received some amazing homemade gifts from nana and from pop-pops workshop which I'll share soon as well.

I say it every year, but this year I really will start crafting before December. I'd love to have everything done to just enjoy the season and my family the week of Christmas, instead of rushing around and demanding wine and take out!

No comments: