Friday, January 6, 2012

one good thing 1/5

in a new year effort to be more mindful of how I am living my life and to be more joyful with my life, I've decided to post one good thing a day. Oterine good thing, everyday.

If you feel inspired to do the same (and I hope that you do!) please feel free to leave your good thing, or a link, in the comments below.



It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. From the minute I rolled out of bed on the wrong side until the minute I fell asleep. It was just one of those days.

While falling asleep, I racked my brain to think of one good thing. Anything? There is something good in everyday, yeah? 

Yeah.

Burger and fry night. Oh yes. It's become a twice monthly tradition. A plate full of bacon barbecue burgers and homemade fries. And the very best part is that my husband cooks it all.

I'd say that's a very good thing. 





image from 8/12/11 




No comments: