Sunday, January 1, 2012

one good thing

in a new year effort to be more mindful of how I am living my life and to be more joyful with my life, I've decided to post one good thing a day. One good thing, everyday.


I wavered between starting a new blog, like with 365, or just meshing it with this blog and I finally decided to post here. Being that I am not typically a daily blogger, I think it will work fine, just doubling up on posts some days.


If you feel inspired to do the same (and I hope that you do!) please feel free to leave your good thing, or a link, in the comments below.


1/1/12

This soup.

I was craving something warming, hearty and nourishing and this soup was perfect.

It also happens to be the perfect New Years day soup, containing black eyed peas and collared greens for luck and financial good fortune.



You can find the recipe over at Kalyn's Kitchen


For the picky boys, I also made Nana's French Onion Soup (inspired by this recipe)

No comments: